1. Renew Old Floor With Fresh PaintInstead of changing the entire flooring of your home, you can give it a new look with fresh paint. When painting the floor, you have two options: leave it plain or create a particular pattern. If you are not confident in your artistic skills, choose the former. Not only is it relatively easy to do, but it is cheaper since you only need to get one colour of paint.
2. Give The Kitchen Cabinet A New FinishAnother affordable home renovation idea in Singapore is to give the kitchen cabinet a new finish. As you already know, cleaning the cabinet with soapy water is not enough to remove the grease that has accumulated and stuck to the cabinet door. Applying a few layers of paint can cover up the existing blemishes. You should also add a paint sealant so the entire surface will become a water-resistant layer, making it last longer.
3. Revive The Old DeckDoes your home have an old deck that you have not used for a long time? Revive that old deck so you can do outdoor activities with your family and friends, like grilling meats or sitting on a bonfire while eating smores. Here’s how you can revive the old deck.
- Scrape loose finish
- Scrub the surface with an appropriate cleaning solution
- Apply a generous amount of decking finish